The United Nations has selected Canada as the 2nd best country to live in the world after Switzerland.
Here’s why the World looks at Canada is so great, and millions want to move there to start a better life:
- Selected 7 times by United Nation as the best Country in the World to live.
- Canada is the second best country in the world, according to the U.S. News and Report’s – 2018
- Canada is one of the safest Countries with peaceful and multicultural society.
- Canada has best Universities and Schools in the World (including Tuition Free Schooling)
- Canada provides Free Healthcare and many social benefits and pensions.
- Canadian Citizenship allows Visa Free Entry to 180+ Countries.
- Canada is naturally rich and beautiful with more clean water than any other nation.
- The Canadian economy is living up to most of its potential of all the G7 nations.
- Canada attracts millions of Tourists and Niagra is one of the best tourist spot in the World.
Benefits of Living in Canada
- Economically and politically stable nation providing great job opportunities to every individual.
- Every resident of Canada enjoys free medical care.
- The Canadian citizens can avail various government benefits.
- Canadian citizen can take advantage of working in USA and North American Markets through NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- The resident of Canada gets hold of Canadian passport, which allows to travel across the world freely.