The latest Express Entry draw on October 10, 2023, sent out 3,725 invitations to apply for permanent residency (PR) in a ‘no program specified’ rounds of invitations.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) cutoff score drops by 4 points to 500 in this ‘no program specified’ draw.
Below are the full details of the latest Express Entry draws this week, as well as all the draws in 2023 and the next draw prediction.
- No Program Specified
- Number of invitations issued: 3,725
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,725 or above
- Date and time of round: October 10, 2023 at 15:49:55 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 500
- Tie-breaking rule: October 02, 2023 at 15:25:30 UTC
IRCC held back-to-back bi-weekly ‘no program specified’ Express Entry draws and the good news is that the CRS cutoff score finally again drops to 500.
Hopefully, IRCC will now continue with regular Express Entry draws and we see the CRS cutoff below 500 in the upcoming rounds of invitations.
Recently, IRCC added more occupations to the list of occupations eligible for 50 additional CRS points with a certificate of qualification
If you want to assess your profile with us, Click here for free assessment: https://sherwayimmigration.com/free-assessment/